On Today’s Episode: “I do not keep online data, only hard copies.” Do I still need GDPR compliance?
Episode Main messages:
- GDPR covers offline data as well
- Your threat levels depend on who you are and how valuable of a target you are.
- Even big corporations with solid security protecting their information and their infrastructure can still fail. And they fail because of one detail – they do not combine information and infrastructure security in a correct way. They handle information and infrastructure security as two different components and this makes them weak and creates openings in their security levels.
Check Out These Highlights:
- Do you need GDPR compliance for offline data? [0:35]
- How do we protect physical data? [3:25]
- What makes you compliant to GDPR and protected? [5:27]
- A Real World Example [6:36]
- How was this problem initiated? [8:49]