On Today’s Episode: The 10 most dangerous mistakes big corporations make about their security.
Episode Main message:
The greatest cyber-security mistake a big corporation can make for its security is having too many dependencies out of their control.
Check Out These Highlights:
- Mistake #1 Trusting systems too much [0:42]
- Mistake #2 Considering only software level security [1:58]
- Mistake #3 Forgetting the human factor [3:24]
- Mistake #4 Believing insurance is your safety net [4:52]
- Mistake #5 Not having a strategy of action in place [6:03]
- Mistake #6 Being prepared only on paper [7:02]
- Mistake #7 Having too much data and no measures to protect it effectively [7:57]
- Mistake #8 A boardroom with no clear picture of the business security levels [9:00]
- Mistake #9 Having too many dependencies out of control [9:36]
- Mistake #10 Not understanding that security is a factor that can completely destroy your business [10:30]
This episode is brought to you by https://www.yiotanicolaidou.com
Article mentioned on this episode:
- How to defuse vulnerabilities at their root: https://www.yiotanicolaidou.com/how-to-defuse-vulnerabilities-at-their-roots/
- The roots to your security problem: https://www.yiotanicolaidou.com/cyber-attacks-roots-security-problem/
You are welcome to JOIN SECURITY INNER CIRCLE for exclusive content here.