On Today’s Episode: How you can understand the real facts behind an attack
I am going to analyze for you today the messages you should be getting from the latest attack on McAfee’s twitter account.
- Can you read the real message behind each attack?
- Do you understand the impact each message has for your security?
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- Better understanding of each publicly announced attack
- Helpful for your threat levels evaluation
- Better understanding of cyber-criminals: what triggers them, how to minimize the threat and eventually how to increase your protection environment.
Episode Main message:
In order to receive the real message behind each attack you need to understand the parameters and the impact of the attack.
Check Out These Highlights:
Message #1: Know the benefits and security drawbacks of each account you have [1:48]
Message #2: Technological companies do not value your security and privacy. Their innovation is driven by sales [3:21]
Message #3: Third party or supply chain is a serious problem in security [5:20]
Message #4: High-profile people are under increasingly higher threat levels, especially security experts [6:09]
Message #5: Security experts get over exposed to protect you. At least take advantage of that [7:43]
Message #6: Challenging authentication dynamics [10:05]
Message #7: The approach to attack on a high-profile target is different from a mass attack [11:23]
Message #8: Lets not forget your first factor authentication -your passwords [13:14]
This episode is brought to you by https://www.yiotanicolaidou.com
Article mentioned on this episode: An ancient Greek philosophy – the novel approach to Cyber Security